Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

Introduction

Let me show you my name,
my name is Jeffri.
It's my second account of blogger, my first account was very secret that I won't let you know that..hehe,
in this blog, I'll explain you some of my opinion about life's problem and so on. It's all about life ya..wkwkwk^^
In this blogger, I shall repair my english and broaden my vocab.
maybe that can be useful for it.
so if you look some of mistake in my article, I'm sorry before.
umm..
okay, for the explanation bout myself..
my friends always said that I'm a kind person, but people dun know what I am ..
I think, Im not a kind person, Im just face my problem with happy attitude.
thats so..huehuehue..,
thinking of it, now I'm in grade 8th, DomSav JHS, that school was very famous in Semarang coz it contains of smart and active students.
but, dun think I'm an diligent and smart person, I am like I am,
hehe^^
you can e-mail me at jeffri_first@hotmail.com
or add my YM that we can chat each other, siip.. jeffri_cutezz1@yahoo.co.id
hehe, from my YM's account indicates that I have narcissism side.. XD
but, there was an old time story, I must change my bad attitude for my goodness,..
ok"
sip.thx for the attention ya..

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar